- The Cage is an ultra-lightweight shoe ideal for those long days on the field, but can also handle the explosive impacts and movements which come from batting. With an exoskeleton designed to embrance the foot, yet to also be flexible, it offers outstanding support. Paired with a cushioning internal sock it gives unrivalled comfort and performance.
- PLAYING LEVEL: Test.
- Cage Tech: A Lightweight exoskeleton, it is an injection system which is soft and flexible, yet able to provide outstanding support.
- Sonic Fit Collar: An internal support, it cushions the foot from impacts and acts like a second skin to offer optimum comfort.
- GPRO EVA 80: A stable yet extremely cushioned platform. It allows the shoe to be a fraction of the weight when compared to a shoe of standard EVA construction.
- Prolast+: Ensuring a new and improved fit Prolast+ is a moulding technique used during the development of the Predator3– it allows for a lower profile shoe, which is more comfortable, steamlined and dynamic.
- XRX Foam Footbed: An advanced open cell high impact footbed, it allows for the maximisation of enrgey transfer whilst also cushioning the blow upon planting the foot.
- Speedbase TPU Outsole and Batting Sole: Speedbase technology allows for the creation of a lightweight and stable shoe base which can accommodate the explosive movements required for top level cricket. Combined with the new injected TPU outsole, it makes for a lighter, thinner, stronger shoe. The Batting sole also optimises traction without the need for spikes.
- SIZE OPTIONS: 6 - 13 including 7.5, 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.