- After the tremendous success of the new Scoop XVII last year, Gray-Nicolls welcomes back another legendary bat to the range for 2019. By popular demand, the Powerspot returns.
- The bat, made famous by the likes of David Gower, Michael Atherton and a square-cutting Robin Smith, features the iconic blue Powerspot, designed to give the ultimate impact when the ball is struck in * the middle of the bat.
- The former England captain, Michael Atherton, used a Powerspot for most of his Gray-Nicolls career. “I can’t really remember using anything other than a Powerspot” said Atherton.“Maybe right at the end of my career, but it was Powerspot from the word go
- And his inspiration for choosing to use the Powerspot? David Gower.“I chose Gray-Nicolls because Gower used them . Although he played a bit before me, we overlapped a little and he used the Powerspot, so that’s why I chose to use it too.”
- Atherton played perhaps the most iconic England innings of the 1990s with the Powerspot. We will never forget his battle with legendary South African fast bowler Allan Donald at Johannesburg in 1995.
- The bat promises a fantastic pick-up, with rounded edges and even weight distribution.Hit the ball out of the Powerspot and you can be sure to leave bowlers feeling the heat and fielders chasing dust.
- Another Gray-Nicolls icon returns to the world stage.
- With such a storied past, the new Powerspot is sure to be a hit with generations old and new.
- Time to make some new history.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.