- Our best-selling Junior range ever!Force Junior is bright, forceful and packed with power.
- The range proudly breaks all the rules.
- The well-balanced bat has a light pick-up and a large lower-middle sweet spot, with Newbery’s Duck Bill design for depth and power in the toe
- The gloves have a split knuckle design and a calf leather palm for added comfort
- The comfortable pads are light and ambidextrous. The protection on the gloves and pads are known worldwide as arguably the best for juniors in world cricket. The spacious bag has a side bat sleeve with a strong portable and durable design.The main objective of this range is not only to intimidate bowlers, but to offer a level of protection that makes it fun to play and express your skills at the crease without fear.
- Large lower middle – perfect for playing on slow and low wickets.
- Newbery’s ‘Duck Bill’ design, for added depth and power in the toe.
- A beautifully light pick up and balance.
- Slight concaving for maximum control and feel.
- Size: H,6,5
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.