- Semi-flat (modern) face profile
- Substantial edges
- Deep, long bow
- Mid driving area
- Semi-concavesanding through back
- Rounder oval handle
- For skilled batsmen front & back foot
- Uniquely etched, textured, patterned and embossed chrome/black/white/blue labels
- Senior sizes now available in 7 grades from Finite through to Graded (SH & LB); 2,8 to 2,12
- Highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
- CNC free: individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
- New intermediate size Hybrid, designed as the perfect bridge between senior and junior and ideal for ladies cricket
- Bat Vax toe dipped: especially developed natural, plant based sealer to help prevent water ingress, sealing end grain to protect against cracks
- Trademark Salix angled toe and blended edges to minimise tapping and running in damage, in conjunction with the player’s care and maintenance regime
- The archetypal handmade English bat with an indulgently large profile, pitch perfect balance and stunning performance. The work of Salix artisan hand making and individual treatment at every stage from cleft to bat. Flatter faced yet still bowed with a long, deep, mid driving area and impossibly thick edges, the Pod isconcave sanded through the back of the blade just enough to reduce weight whilst keeping the essential depth and mass of wood through the bat’s core. The result is the greatest and most rewarding playing surface, with lightest pick up and superb manoeuvrability. Every angle is precisely shaped and smoothed through our unique sanding so the bat undulates in form - more sculpture than carpentry. The Pod is performance in its highest state.
- Size: SH, LB
Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
Please note: We cannot deliver on English public holidays or at specific times of day, unless otherwise stated.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.