- PLAYER TYPE: Dominating Stroke Player
- Developed for players who demand a power bat with excellent playability.
- CONSTRUCTION: English Willow
- Quality hand selected English Willow expertly hand-crafted by our master bat makers.
- PROFILE: Low Blade
- An imposing low profile bat with a super sized driving zone and sharp spine designed to provide effortless power and control over your shots.
- HANDLE: Semi-Oval 12 Piece Cane
- Specially selected cane delivers an optimal combination of power, control and flexibility.
- EDGE: Contoured Edge Profile
- Wood crafted towards the middle and edges delivers an extended sweet spot.
- BOW: Standard
- A subtly bowed blade generates a perfectly balanced pick up to deliver increased power and control.
- TOE: Square
- A pro player inspired square toe ensures a great stance position which works to achieve more power and greater control.
- FACE: Traditional
- The perfect combination of durability and power; edges are hand rounded for better performance.
- WEIGHT: 2lb 8oz - 2lb 12oz
- Carefully hand-crafted blade with sharp spine helps concentrate weight within the sweet spot.
- GRIP: Hybrid
- Combines two different textures of grip to deliver exceptional grip for both the top and bottom hand.
- FINISH: Pre Knocked In & IPS Toe Guard All models are pre knocked in with selected models featuring the Slazenger IPS Toe Guard.
- Size: SH
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.