- Cricket's greatest legends. Sport's fiercest rivalry. Wisden's fakest diaries.
- CrickiLeaks charges headlong onto the players' balcony and imagines 40 cricketing diaries of rare wit and invention, along with the illustrated book covers they might have inspired.
- Featuring spoof journal entries drawn from throughout Ashes history, CrickiLeaks reveals for the first time the innermost thoughts of the greatest cricketers of the last 129 years. And Mitchell Johnson.
- CrickiLeaks includes imagined diaries from players on the most recent tour (Andrew Strauss, Ricky Ponting), diaries from the all-time greats (Shane Warne, Freddie Flintoff, Sir Ian Botham, Geoffrey Boycott, Donald Bradman, W.G. Grace), as well as contributions from less obvious personalities.
- An irreverent and entertaining collection of Ashes diaries, CrickiLeaks finally lays to rest some of cricket's greatest mysteries:
- What exactly was going through Gatting's mind as he faced the ball of the century?
- Why did Ricky Ponting lose his rag with Ronald McDonald?
- What really went on between Douglas Jardine and Daphne the Koala in Adelaide Zoo?
- A riotous and uniquely scurrilous addition to any cricket-lover's library.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.